Can You Ever Forgive Me will be released in selected Malaysian cinemas on the 28th of February, as part of the FINEST FIVE (Season 2) — a collaborative effort between 20th Century Fox Malaysia and GSC International Screens.
Award season is here and once again! 20th Century Fox Malaysia and GSC International Screens are bringing us five critically acclaimed movies that just might get nominated at the 91st Academy Awards next year. In November, we were treated to the brilliant The Hate U Give, directed by George Tillman. Next up on the list was Bad Times at the El Royale. Then came Steve McQueen’s Widows. And now, Can You Ever Forgive me, a biography dramedy starring Melissa McCarthy and Richard E. Grant. The film is nominated for 3 Oscars — Best Actress, Best Supporting Actor and Best Adapted Screenplay.
Celebrity biographer Lee Israel makes her living profiling the likes of Katharine Hepburn, Tallulah Bankhead, Estee Lauder and journalist Dorothy Kilgallen. When Lee is no longer able to get published because she has fallen out of step with current tastes, she turns her art form to deception, abetted by her loyal friend Jack.
CAN YOU EVER FORGIVE ME Premiere Screening:
Venue: GSC 1UTAMA
Date: 26 February 2018, Tuesday
Time: 8.45 PM (ticket redemption starts at 8.15)
- Like & Follow MovieDash on Facebook.
- Share the post that’s PINNED to the top of our Facebook page.
- Ensure your post privacy is set to public, otherwise, we won’t be able to see it.
- Drop a comment on this post and let us know what’s your favourite biography movie and why.
*Terms and conditions:
– Winners will be announced on the 24th of February 2018.
– Winners will be contacted through PM (personal message) on Facebook.
– Giveaway is only limited to participants currently based in Malaysia.